This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Friday, August 19, 2005

3 Days in a Row in Town

Havent been updating lately. But no worries... i guess I'm doing just fine. Been hanging out alot with my friends. They make my worries go away. I guess that's what friends are for. Went to town like 3 days in a row; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Tmr we goin Changi... Jap sch Summer festival. Watchin Imuya dance!

Thursday
Met Rizal and Sora before i cut my hair.... we went to walk walk at Orchard. Imuya joined us later. Had loads of fun at Toy R Us Forum.

ivan drinkin his yummy drink at PS Macs

Rizal took my cam... cam whore alert!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the brownie we ate on thursday. It looks heavenly... tastes even more heavenly.


Friday
After school went to meet Soon daddy for lunch. He was having lunch time mahz. We chit chatted awhile then i told Soon daddy that I meeting Weiming Mummy and Ivan at Orchard. Went down to Orchard then Weiming said take a cab to his house coz his dad was locked out of the house by accident. Watched him play his online FF game. Rizal came soon after tt. Basically had loads of fun la. Tickling Rizal and stuff. I got tickled too!

ivan...can u see mummy shaking his head at the back? isaac n me

we were watching mummy play game when we took this Rizal!!!

can see my new hair bah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home