This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Kak Fid's Bdae!

Late post.... this was supposed to be up on Monday night but apparently I forgot.

Didn't want to go out today. Had thought of staying home and doiing house chores and spring clean. Was touching up the paint job of the house when I received a call. My cousin, Kak Fid had invited me over to Mammi's house for a little 'Makan-makan'. I asked her what was the occasion but she didn't tell. My sister who was already at Mammi's house called and told me that it was K Fid's Birthday. I decided to hurriedly finish the touch ups and got going.

Yummy!!! look at the cake!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Birthday Gal
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Started singing the Birthday song...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My little nieces with me....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kak Fidah and her boyfriend Abang Ramzi
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kak Fid and my nieces
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mmmuaaakx!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home