This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Monday, March 26, 2007

*everytime I hear my phone beeps, I still wish it was you*

got to thank you for the past 2 weeks.

still haven't gotten over the fact that you could juz ignore me.

chose someone who gave you so many problems n tears over me.

maybe I don't understand but you wouldnt make me.

2 weeks of the GREAT feeling i got to experience......

for that I thank you.

You let me feel something I haven't felt in ages.

you also made me realise that pain comes with everything good.

and you made me feel that pain.... juz with 1 sms

and the lack of smses.

i forgot that tears could fall so freely from my eyes.

you may choose to ignore me nw..........

i juz hope someday fate will bring us back together just like hw it did 2 weeks ago

I may or may not be attched by then...

but whatever happens, i'll be prayin each day that our paths will cross again.

*and still, each time my phone beeps.... it's your name I wish to see*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home