This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

PLAY with meh!

i simply love her...... sarah!
besties forever.........
Dila and i


I haven't blogged in ages. All my entries are in drafts. I suppose I'll type a particular entry, save it... and never get back to it cause of all my laziness.


I been busy lately with work and hanging out at starbucks I guess.
And did I mention? i think I'm in looove. Hearing your voice makes me smile. Meeting you makes me happy.... and DANCING with you made me.......horny? haha! kidding! It made me ecstatic!
Yea, I went PLAY for the 2nd time. Music was okay i guess..... I bumped into a schoolmate. I can't even remember his name. We have never really talked to each other in school either. And there he was talking away with me at PLAY. I was like, "whoah! we're talking more sentences here in 1 night compared to the number of sentences we've exchanged in 3 years of school!"
Thanks to Jazzy, Arghie and Izzy for the fun night.... not forgetting Dila, Rashid and Farid who walked all the way from Dhoby to Maxwell. They went Tantric while we went to PLAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home