This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Escape Theme Park

First and foremost.... my most sincerest of apologies to Sarah who have been awaiting this entry for the past week. I've just been pretty lazy to upload all the pics up onto the blog. Did it veeeery sloooowly.

Anyway this was last Sunday, we went to Escape themepark. My whole family, Sarah and Nick (my sista's boyfriend).

taken at the bus stop. nick and my sister.

abord the inverter formerly known as Carbury

waiting our turn for GoKart








here's a vid of us playin Bumper Boat.We got all drenched after this game.



















Sarah wore her clothes the other way round






we ate at Buger King after....

















2 Comments:

Blogger Leon Koh said...

the green, the blues, the read.. the hues make the photos so fun to watch.. especially when the people are nice looking.. :)

8:06 AM

 
Blogger enzo said...

haaa... thnks *winks*

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home