This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The start of something great!

Something happened yesterday that made me very very happy. However there are certain things which I can't just blabber about just yet. This is one of those things. Something happened and it made me smile jus thinking about it. Nothing is concrete yet but hey... I can't ask for more. =P

Met up with Isaac, Sora, Yutaro, Imuya and Juzzy for a movie at Cineleisure. "The Maid" is a good show I guess. A show which got me hiding behind my bag...

what so funny?!

Laughing at me?

I'm so embarrassed.... How could I have done that in the midst of so many people. I jumped quite a few times too. The sound effects are oh-so-horrifyng! Great storyline though... though some parts are quite cliche... like you know what to expect. Still... it freaked the shit out of me. Went home straight after the movie. I remembered running home all the way from the bus stop I alighted at. All the weird thoughts in my head made me run. The Chinese 7 month is not over yetand after watching the movie, my guards are up. I stay in an ulunated area!

Last night was supposed to call someone back... I fell asleep. Feeling so bad now. I'm exhausted. Now I'm groggy. I think I'll hit the bed again. Till next time then. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home