This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Home sweet home

Ever wonder what my Punggol flat looks like. Here's a little preview. More pics in about 2-3 days time ya? This few days my blog is gonna be filled with photos. Hope you guys don't mind. Hari Raya's coming up. Sure to have loads of pictures.

Living room
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Display cabinet and my O level artwork
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Want a close up of the display? Those are all my trophies! Art and sports day(medals)...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dining
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My sister playing the electone.. I think she feeling feeling she playing at some sort of pub. Look at all the lights!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Passage towards the rooms
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A little glimpse of my cupboard... I didn;t know i had that many clothes. It used to be messy in there. Till i cleared it up over the weekend. FOlded all my clothes.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now you know why my mom hates it when I shop. Have so many clothes still take out money for clothes. But to me... it's never enough!

More pics of rooms coming up.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home