This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Back!!!

Yeah.... I'm Back..... Genting was fun!!! and cold! haha! I didnt feel like I was in Malaysia. >.<

Shopping at Petaling St and Times Sq in KL was fun too!!!! bought like loads of clothes.

I got cruised at Times Square.... fuck hilarious! haha!

And in Malacca..... this girl whom shop I visited, told my younger cousins she liked me and asked them to send me her regards. wtf??!! I can't even recall how she looked like! I was in her shop for like 5 minutes?

I know I havent updated in ages. Did u notice my absence? My Birthdae pics and the trip to genting will be up soon..... await it ya? Now I gotta rush out to meet Pearl. Fetching her from school 1st then we will be heading for maybe a movie or buy shoes. =) Great day ahead!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home