This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MOTHER FUCKING BITCH

before i wanna say wat i wanna say.... do visit the blog below......

www.theonlykero.blogspot.com

this A-hole.... i thought was out of my life forever apparently decided to again include my name in his blog.

I'm 1st gonna justify myself.... I never showed his chat log.... i merely showed his blog entry. Which of course would be true right? since it is HIS blog. In his own broken english.

Trust me, I never convinced nor did I ask his bf to break up with him. In fact, i stopped hanging out with his bf when they got together. Cause I was trying to avoid this kind of incident. Apparently it didnt work.

And.... his bf back then didnt break up with him cause of me telling him to... he found kero too CHILDISH! yes.... childish. His blog entry proves it....

Kero, G-R-O-W U-P!!! Stop trying to get sympathy by blogging all these nonsense la. You like the attention? Go and get the attention elsewhere not by dragging someone from your past back into the picture.

I thought i was through with you..... so glad I wont hear from you ever again. And now drag me into a blog entry once again?! FUCKING BITCH! GO GET A LIFE!!!!! And stop living in the past. MOVE ON ASSHOLE!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home