This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Monday, March 31, 2008

BUMMER!!!

bumming around is getting pretty boring lately. Specially since I have no cash on hand. That means no ciggarettes. What's the point of bumming around without ciggarettes right?

So heading to Spinellis daily is slowly making me tired of it. Sometimes you see the same people heading there daily too. Oh and as quoted by Sham,

"it's not that Spinellis is addictive, it's just a place where people with no fucking thing to do go to."

and yes as I'm typing this I'm contemplating if I should head to Spins today or not. Knowing for a fact the others will most probably be heading there too. Well at least with me out of the house, daddy saves a wee bit on the electrical bill. I'm like on the comp the entire time when I'm home.

i need a frigging job!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home