This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It's new years eve and here i am alone at home. I don't even know why I'm sad... or why i've been doing alot of thinking. What will the year 2009 hold for me?  

I will be enlisting in 2 months time. Change of environment and all. Where boys become men, or so they say. Only time will tell.  

Someone will be flying off again. And this time I actually teared thinking about it. I never did the past few times. Does this mean my feelings have surpassed what it used to be? Could I wait another 2 years for you to come back and stay for good. I don't want to date around anymore. This entire time you're here i've been happy. Knowing i'll probably see you again soon. Then it hit me... you're leaving in a few days time... again.  

I just received news at 11pm... an hour before 2009. My dad's cousin who have been battling cancer just drew in her last breathe.  

Year 2008, holds good and bad memories. I just hope and pray for a good 2009. Happy New Year to me.....


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home