This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Just another Day

started the day real bad! imagine sleeping at 5am only to be awaken at 6am because your dad whacked your ankles witht eh cane to wake u up. Then you start hearing all the nagging.

Headed to school by 12.45pm. As usual I was late for class. Luckily it was presentation today. So happy when my lecturer said that I did quite well. Lecturer actually thought I rehearsed before going to meet him, How wrong he was!

Ended the day by meeting someone at China Town. So had a bad start but a good ending. Love having company. =P I am very exhausted. I think I better hit the covers. I promise I'll write a longe entry some other day. I'm just too shagged to even concentrate on the screen. Take care!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home