This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Pre-Haloween

Met up with some friends again. 3 people makes their debut on my blog today. My adek greggie, Soon kor and ah Hao. You guys have never seen them on my blog before.

Started the day meeting Rizal. Then headed to Beach Road to buy his stuff. Don't think I showed my initial reaction but I was in shock when I found out that he offered to buy stuffs for field camp for 13 i repeat... 13 of his other camp mates! Then we had to carry the stuff around town. Can you imagine how heavy it was??!!!

Met the others outside Plaza Singapura. Took some photos and decided to head to Meridien to makan.

phil and me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Soon kor's 1st appearance!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Greggie's 1st appearance
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next headed to Fish n CO where some others were having dinner
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

me and my DARLING salli!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Snowqueen
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


At Cineleisure met some other friends who dressed up. If you guys were at CIne last Saturday yuou guys would surely have seen them. They turned heads everywhere they went. Super i tell u! I'm aquainted to them... and heads just kept turning whereever they went! like super COOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home