This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Friday, June 23, 2006

AJ politics

Something I'll never understand.... maybe for the rest of my life even. After comp crash for more than a month I come back online only to realise that there were some people bitching about me and creating a bad name for myself.

This old asshole from my past claims I offended him recently. Only god knows in what way. Considering I don't chat in the DAMN channel anymore, I don't meet up people from there, and my comp crash!!! how to offend? Even got someone to block and delete me on MSN... like wtf?!

That group of people, I wonder what's keeping them from behaving like mature adults and stop their fucking bitching. Maybe it's cause of the presence of many many lil kids in that group. I'm glad my current group of friends don't bother about gossiping and bitching and we all treat each other like family and with utmost respect.
These are the people that matter to me.

To those who only care about bitching me and ruining me... go ahead. I'm prepared for you and I tell you, better not let me see you bitching about me with my own eyes... coz if I do, I'll do exactly what my best friend did years ago, I'll smash your head so hard with a bottle you'll wish you never offended me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home