This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm done

1st I wanna talk about the tagboard drama thingie goin on earlier. It's been resolved and I know who that person is now. I still laugh at the fact that people would go to such far an extent to even posing as someone else or rather... have split personality. Sorry if you don't like me to post it here. I just find it very hilarious. Thanks for humouring me.

2ndly to a certain someone... if we can't be together or if it's always under wraps or you're always too busy with your work...Why don't just drop me? It's bad enough i feel like a substitute. Now I feel like a prostitute that you use only when you want to. I'm there when you need me.... but you're barely there when I need you. No point you say all the nice things that you did even. Make me happy one minute and unhappy the next. Don't get me wrong... I'd be happy to be with you... but till you're sure of yourself. I rather keep a distance. U asked me not to bother you? I wont even sms or call now ya? I'll wait till the next time you need me. Take care.

My work here is done.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home