This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

set me free

an eventful day that truly opened my eyes

my teary red eyes that is



no, i'm not crying because i didn't get what i wanted so badly.

I'm crying because, i'm lost.

As of tonight, i'm going to throw the word "trust" out of my vocabulary.

Might as well throw out "love" as well.



Lying to not hurt me

i rather u be honest

rather then i find out that u said something else, and do something else

like what you say, doesnt tally with what you're doing



Lying to make me happy

I rather you not

I rather be sad than find out my bestfriends said something untrue.



A tells B things....

B tells A things.....

both are my friends.....

but now i feel like i cant tell both of them anything

cause they started dating

they'll share their own secrets....



not to jeopardise the friendships i have with both, i'm backing out

yea i have a fragile heart

and all it needed was a gentle heart to love me back

something i'm beginning to think will never happen



so here i go, i'll lock my heart

make sure it's all sealed

then I'll throw the key into Mother sea

where it will sink to seabed.

so my memories will be locked inside

and i'll preserve my love for you

It's going to be hard to trust. Just like the boy who cried wolf.

Just hope in time to come, I'll cool down and everything will be back to normal

But for now, don't blame me if i'm fake. I need to learn to trust and be sincere again.

hugs and kisses........

DiL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home