This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

How true...

As we have suspected... he wouldn't stop. Haa. why? Cause he wants people to see him as the innocent boy who always get's bullied.

"people always want to break me up..."

HAA! Dream on.... you always end up break up on your own very soon anw. None of your relationships ever last.

Barely a week and I know about your blog? That's cause you're INFAMOUS BITCH!

I'm a blackie.... babe, go get your eyes checked.... you're probably colour blind. If i'm black.... i wonder what is the real colour of your BLACK eyebrows.... yeah, i'm talkin about tt furry stuff juz above your eyes. You know the eyes which are soooo far apart I can put a Satay stick horizontally across your HUGE nose. And don't call me your old pal. Cause it gives me the shudders. Like why would I even wanna get acquainted to a loser like you?

I thought you were out of my life.... booy was I wrong. No one can ever be out of your life can they? You like holding on the the past.

And it takes a real man to cry. It aint childish. Breaking up over ciggarettes? WHOAHZ! kero... tt's such a MATURE move. Specially since YOU used to always take my ciggarettes.

*winks*

------------------------------------------------------

In a different light....
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
to all who care..... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home