This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Bad day ahead?

It gives me the shivers thinking what might happen in the next few hours. So many bad things have happened in just the 3 hours since I opened my eyes to start this new day. Started the day with daddy nagging at me as usual... I'm getting used to this. It's like routine for him to nag every morning.

Was ironing the top that I wanted to wear for today when suddenly i heard a loud pop and some sizzling noises and smelt smoke. The wire for the iron was in flames. I desperately started blowing the flames out. CLose shave... lucky my polo didnt catch fire!

Nearly stepped on doggie poo when I was on the way to the bus stop. Missed it by an inch.

Took a bus to Punggol interchange to change buses. As the bus i was in pulled into the interchange, the bus I was supposed to change to pulled out of it. I missed my bus.... and it was 5 minutes before my class started.

Bus finally came, took the bus to Tampines blok 700++ to change bus to 69. Guess what... as i was crossing the overhead bridge, 69 came. I missed the bus yet again.

As I was getting off the bus, my wallet dropped. As I bent down to pick it up, I exposed my BUM Equipment undies to all those who were preparing to get off the bus with me.

Reached class 30 minutes late and...... THERE WAS ONLY ONE FREAKING GIRL IN CLASS!!! Apparently today there's no class. Only need to go if you have something to consult the lecturer; in which case I didnt. Stupid coursemate of mine!!! He told me yesterday that there's going to be class today and that he is going to be attending. He was nowhere in sight.

Made plans to meet up with someone. Heading there now. *crosses fingers and hope nothing else bad happens today*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home