This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Childish

haha.... I used to defend uu when people said you're childish. I guess you just proven me wrong.

Difference in me and you is that I bitch you in person... as in, in your face. You however, chose to block me, then unblock me and bitch me using your msn nick.

Dumb can? want to tell whole world right? Use your popularity to get back at me right? So what if you are a popular blogger.... at least I have close friends to hang with 2-3 times a week. SAid you thought we were supposed to be besties? what kind of bestie only looks for his bestie when someone ignores him or when he's really bored? I can count the number of times you called lo. With a bestie like you, who needs enemies?

And oh puhleese... I'm m not vengeful coz I was rejected. Get a life girl..... I'm happily attched and I don't need to be vengeful at all. You reject me I dun give a fuck lo. I mean uu rejected me from the start and I was still nice to you all the way.

The time you said I went offline,was coz I had to head to schoool. Dumb can? And last night, I wasn't being a coward by blockin you. you blocked me 1st. and then I talk to uu oso you neva reply. So what's the point right? after that my sayang called, that's why I went offline to talk on phone. Not coz I was a coward and blocked you. I went OFFLINE!

Who am I trying to kid right? you wouldnt even wanna listen to all this coz ppl will always think they're right. That's human nature.

I rest my case

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home