This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

FYP drawings

So, I had presentation last Friday and it went horribly wrong. I mean I expected it to not go so well cause i know Suhan the bitch is gonna be there but it was worse than I expected. Which totally irritated me.
The way she put me down and all. She caused a major uproar after the presentation. Faridah ended up crying. This other guy was soo pissed with her too.
anyway she said she didn't like my drawings. but wtf??!!! i been presenting my drawings to my tutor for the past few weeks and he never commented abt my drawings!!
A few more days left to the submission of storyboards and you expect me to redo all my drawings?! FUCK U BITCH!
The nickname Faridah and I gave her from the start truly suits her character. What's the nickname? Too horrible to be stated here....
anyway these are my drawings....

facade


the massage rooms with a river flowing in between


toilet
changing area

sauna

outdoor jacuzzi

reception desk


anyway after it ended I felt sooo down and demoralised. Headed to town to meet Josh though. And to cheer me up, he gave me dark chocolate!!!!! aint he sweet?


As for Suhan....... that stupid stupid BITCH of a lecturer.... this pic is for you!!!!

a picture says a thousand words... here u go!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home