This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

X met my youger bro

Whole family was out yesterday so I had no choice but to bring my pesky little younger bro to meet X. Brought my younger bro to the National Library where I left him at the children's section. M and I went to look for our books.

Shortly, dad came to pick my younger bro up.

Wend to have dinner with X then we explored some rooftops in the area. YOu guys want to guess where we went? Keep guessing. We went to quite a few. Actually it wans only about 2 rooftops. Both in the same vicinity.

One of the rooftops we went to apparently was claimed to be private property and the guy who shooed us away was a damn arrogant and rude fellow. Let me try to quote what he said,

"Can the two of you get out of here now?! This is private property!"

That's it... no please, no thank you.Even after we apologised, he kept mumbling god knows what. It's the roofop of this prestigious Interior Design company I think. I used to think it's a cool company... but with people like that guy in it, I'm beginning to think otherwise. Weird thing is, at the door of the building, it stated... "Welcome" ... doesn't that mean it's open to public?

here are the pics... indulge....

the so-called 'forbidden' rooftop Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home