This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Dilbert Jr GONE

I climbed on bed last night.... shagged from all the hours and doing closing at work.

something was missing

I could sense it
I scanned my bed and then I realised Dilbert's GONE!!!!!!!
The rate of my heart beat increased. And I feared for the worst.
Nxt mornin mum told me she threw him away.
My only connection to my ex. The parting gift to me. The bear with very significant meaning. Is gone.

WHY CAN'T SHE LEAVE MY THINGS ALONE! ALWAYS DOING THIS! THROWING MY THINGS. I'm fucking 19years old. Give me my space. keep doing this and you'll realise I'll move out sooner than uu think. Get my own place where I can keep as many teddies as I want.

Not 1st time it happened. Getting sick of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home