This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

TGIF

Met bernice darling @ Simei before headed to town. Dropped by Starbucks Eastpoint to say hi to Mo 1st. Asked him to tell his grl Mizah that I changed nnumber. He told me she was so worried the past few days when she couldn't contact me. lols.... sweet grl.

Reached town and was joined by Aaron,Bern's gf Cheryl, Jen, Syafiq, My Sayang Kimo, kimo's frn Yunjie, Jo and her gf Sharilyn, Mizah and her bf Mo. had like loads of fun la. We walked and talked. Saw sayang play para para. Jo and Jen played para well too!!! hehee

All in all had a fun day today with my beloved friends. Mizah's soooo cute la!!! Abigail wannabe.... *mmuacks*

Thanks to Mo for fetchin me home. He tumpang me on his bike!!!!!!! frm Orchard to Punggol! Knew I was running late...

THANKS A MILLION!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home