This MTV SO CUTE!!!! n oh my... lily allen so pretty!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm Back!!!

The past week was tough! Comp crashed and there was no CPU for a week....

Work was okie.... I'm getting better at the calling of drinks. Getting smoother. Now I need to practice at the Espresso bar. So afraid of making the wrong drinks and mixing up the number of shots and number of syrup pumps.

My parents now know I'm smoking. IN a way it's good I suppose. And luckily for me their reaction not so big. I suppose they saw it coming la. Like everyone around me smokes. Dad just talked to me nicely and told me to try kick the habit now, since I'm not addicted yet.

Yea. I'll blog more soon... need to head to woodlands regional library with sis. She wants to study and decided to drag me along. grr! Later tonight got chalet at ALoha Changi. Crosses fingers and hope dad lets me go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home